See Kids Dream can use your help on our Development Committee!
- Would you enjoy networking on behalf of See Kids Dream?
- Do you enjoy networking and are always looking to expand your network? Is networking already a part of your job, so that this role could be a win/win for you and for See Kids Dream? Is networking a skill you want to grow in? If so, you might enjoy growing your network, while also helping See Kids Dream
- Do you have a talent in building or strengthening relationships?
- Do you have skills or expertise in relationship management or business development? Would you be interested in not only making introductions, but in developing or managing relationships with key foundations, corporations or individuals? Do you have ideas about how See Kids Dream can strengthen relationships with existing supporters? If so, See Kids Dream could use your help!
- Committee meetings are First Friday of the month, 3-4pm, See Kids Dream office, 16 Orchard Lane, Columbus OH 43214
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18