NoSchoolViolence.org is seeking bloggers who are committed to reducing school violence and can write about the cause of school violence and youth culture, youth health, and the social and psychological issues facing school-aged children.
We seek bloggers who can contribute a minimum of two articles a week, with length appropriate to subject matter scope. These paid positions will be funded by crowdfunding initiatives launched periodically throughout 2017. If you are interested in volunteering before funding is approved, please contact Sean, the NSV blog editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email please furnish him with a resume and why you want to write for https://noschoolviolence1.org.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Marketing Administrative...
- Database Help - Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Paid Blogger Position
- Paid Grant Researchers and Writers
- Sponsor Development Director
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Alliance coordinator
- Writers/Bloggers Needed to End...
- Volunteer Development Directors
- Social Science Research to...