Community Education and Outreach Support volunteers will help the Education Coordinator and Field Director on a variety of training and field outreach activities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist with advertising, scheduling and data entry for Let's Grow Kids training initiatives.
- Help to prepare training materials including taking inventory of training supplies, compiling training folders, printing handouts, and preparing flipcharts.
- As appropriate and depending on skill level, assist with adult education training design and delivery.
- Assist with planning and scheduling of community outreach activities
- Researching tabling opportunities at community events or venues such as fairs and festivals
- Work with the campaign's field team to schedule and prepare volunteers to assist at outreach events
- Making phone calls to volunteers and supporters to encourage attendance at community forums and other events
Let's Grow Kids' office hours are 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. We ask that our community education and outreach support volunteers find a time that works best for them during those hours.
- Teaching / Instruction
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18