Let's Grow Kids' (LGK) administrative support volunteers assist the Office Manager and other members of the staff as needed. Tasks include but are not limited to data entry, event support and general office work. LGK administrative support volunteers will report directly to the Office Manager.
- Organizing and disseminating materials as directed.
- Preparing packets for community education trainings.
- Entering petition data.
- Support with direct mailings and other projects.
- Research for supply ordering and public data collection and dissemination.
- Office reception support and assistance with shipping and recieving.
- Other duties as assigned.
Business hours are 9AM to 5PM Monday through Friday. We ask volunteers to come in at the times that work best for them during those hours.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Program Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training