Great opportunity to help critically ill children celebrate their birthdays! We are looking for a warm, kind person to help coordinate our established Birthday Blast Program. Since 2000, our Birthday Blast Program has presented each child in our program with a suprise delivery of balloons, flowers or cookies on their very important day. Every birthday is precious, but for the kids in our programs, celebrating a birthday is an especially happy occasion. Work with an experienced staff pairing local florists in the community with special kids in need.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Birthday Blast Program Coordinator
- Special Events Coordinator
- Photographers for children's...
- Program Development Volunteer
- Development Volunteer
- Special Events Graphic Design...
- Holiday Giving Program Coordinator
- Casey Cares Foundation Internship
- Kami's Jammies Program Coordinator
- Help bring a smile to a...
- Committee Members for...