Many opportunities available:
Leadership, Logistics and Day of Event, beginning now through the day of the event:
- Leadership Committee :Approx. 10 hour time commitment: Designate Internal team Captain and attend initial planning meeting, secure RSVP's, attend Corporate Recruitment event, Identify and secure 3-5 new teams/sponsors, assess progress with Kidney Walk Staff/committee, attend Walk
- Media/Marketing Chair:Approx. 3.5 hours/month plus walk day attendance: Attend monthly meetings to assess committee progress, communicate with event chairs between meetings, work with Kidney Walk Staff, recruit 1 new team or sponsor, attend Walk.
- Route Chair, 2 - Volunteer Chairs, Entertainment Chair, Accounting/Registration Chair, Mission Integration Chair, Team Recruitment and Mentoring Chair.
- For each of the listed positions, the approx. time commitment is 3.5 hours/month plus Walk attendance.
- Parking Attendant for Gladiator Girls, Registration, Accounting Room, Accounting Runners, Wellness Pavilion Set-up, T-shirt Station, Setup-Banners/Registration/Putting up Banners, etc., Team Photos, Team banner & T-shirt Judges, Kids Tent, Route Signs & Trash Setup, Route Volunteers/Cheerleaders, Cheerleaders/Setup/Breakdown, Trash Duty, Mascots, Mascot Handlers, Clean-up. Some opportunities begin at 6:00am the day of the event, some at 8:00am. Opportunities vary end times from end of event until 2 hours after end of event.
- Data Entry
- Outdoor Recreation
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Patient Care
- Business Development
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- See breakdown of each opportunity
- Contact us for specific information regarding opportunities