Help us create a wonderful experience for Huntsville youth and community.
We are looking for volunteers to help with Blossomwood Foundation's 2nd annual Dance Carnival.
There are many volunteer positions available and we are open to receiving any help or new ideas. Mostly, we are looking for
- good leaders to be around underprivileged youth for this summer program.
- People who are passionate about dancing & would enjoy teaching a small group of youth a group dance.
- Community outreach support
- People who love being around youth & could provide some transportation
- Someone to lead an activity once a week for an hour
- We need help finding children who would benefit MOST from this program
Thank you!! This will be fun & successful! Help us make it happen!
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Dance / Aerobics
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Whatever you are available to offer
- Passion to help others and bring the community together.