Roosevelt’s mission is to empower all students to be creative community leaders by providing them with a strong academic foundation, equipping them with 21st century skills, and instilling a community ethic. We will accomplish these outcomes by creating a vibrant learning experience through engaging personalized instruction, designing solutions to real-world problems, and by supporting the whole child. We believe that our model will provide students with a strong foundation for success in high school, college, career, and global citizenship.
We invite YOU to become a part of this vibrant learning environment by becoming a one-on-one tutor! Students who may be struggling need your help to catch up to grade level, and we hope you will concider becoming an academic tutor at Roosevelt Middle School. Volunteering just one hour once a week can make a huge impact!
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Tuberculosis Clearance
- West Oakland Middle School...
- Literacy Tutors Needed at...
- Badge Making Support for Oakland...
- Tutor at Bret Harte Middle School!
- Become a Part of the Brookfield...
- East Oakland PRIDE Elementary...
- Volunteer at United for Success...
- Urban Promise Academy Needs YOU!
- Make an Impact at Frick Impact...
- Make a Difference at Roosevelt...
- Volunteer at Garfield Elementary!