Sheriff Seeks Senior Volunteers!!!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
All Senior Volunteer Patrol applicants approved for the program attend a formal two-week academy. Some of the topics covered include: Alzheimer’s Safe Return, Crime Prevention, CPR/AED Safety, Department Orientation, Ethics and Rules of Conduct, Radio Training and Basic Traffic Control. To qualify for the Sheriff’s Senior Volunteer Patrol program, all applicants must successfully meet the following requirements:
- At least 50 years of age
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal alien who has applied for citizenship
- Must possess a valid California Driver’s License and auto insurance
- Must have medical insurance
- Good moral character. Conviction of a felony is disqualifying.
- Physically and emotionally able to perform the duties of the position
- Must pass a complete background check
- Pass the two-week Volunteer Patrol Academy course
- Agree to abide by all department and program rules
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
11486 Campo RoadSpring Valley, CA 91978
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 50
- Orientation or Training
- Six Hour Shifts, 24 hours per month