Time Travelers Foundation is a new exciting non-profit organization - 501c3 - raising awareness about Epilepsy. We are located in Las Vegas, Nevada, but this opportunity is open to anyone living in the U.S.
We are looking for two energetic volunteers with or without experience in Social Media and Marketing. We will provide a training that you will be able to use to kick off your carreer.
The ideal candidate is motivated and dedicated to help us raise awareness on Epilepsy. This could be a great opportunity to build up your resume and make this world a better place!
* Internship Description:
- 5 hours a week
- Create posts for our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter page.
- Keep TTF website up to date
- Managing our blog & newsletter blast Email
- Managing our Social Media Blitz (twice a year)
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
This internship will last for a cycle of three months - renewable. Upon good completion of your first cycle, you will be awarded a recomendation letter. We will do our very best to help you achieve your carreer goal.
Please submit resume and cover letter to info@TimeTravelersFoundation.org with the subject: "TTF Internship Opportunity"
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours/ week - 3 months cycles