Workroom and Shelving Duties: Sorting and pricing donated books and other materials. Straightening and restocking book shelves. Available shifts are Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.
Sales Desk Duties: O perates cash box, organizes books on the shelves and assists patrons. Helps promote FOTL events, programs and new membership (flyers and other materials available for reference).
Qualifications: Ability to operate a cash box and manage money (specific to Sales Desk only). Detail oriented, self-motivated, punctual and excellent customer service skills. Works well independently as well as with others. Must be at least 18 years old.
- General Education
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hour shifts
- Homework Club Tutor (Central...
- Used Books Sales Associate
- Make a difference in the lives...
- Math Club Tutor
- Friends of the Library Gift Shop...
- Change a Life!! Family Literacy...
- Event Marketing Associate
- Taste of HB Event Volunteer
- Help Organize Books at the...
- Homework Club Tutor (Oak View...
- Friends Used Books Volunteer
- Chess Club Coach