SafeHouse of the Desert is a shelter for youth in crisis. We have a transitional housing facility for young adults ages 18-22 to learn to become self sucfficient.
One of our residents just wrote and illistrated her own childrens book. There is a book store in the valley who has agreed to let her host a book signing for free. The catch is that she needs to bring some sort of enterntainment for children (balooon animal, face painting, magician, etc). We are seeking a volunteer who has these skills who would be willing to donate a couple of hours at this event at a TBD date.
We would love to have you, if you have any questions please contact Jasmin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Child Care
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Youth Counselor Intern/Extern
- Are you an Extreme Couponer?
- Heroes in Recovery Golf...
- The Great Inflatable Race -...
- COOK NEEDED
- Yoga Instructor
- Booth Representative
- Knitting Teacher
- Kids Entertainment
- Graphic Designer
- Summer Activities
- Help bring our Garden back to...
- Group Activities
- Volunteer Needed - The Great...
- BNI Golf Tournament - Volunteers...
- Volunteers needed to assist...
- Help Stuff the Bus