Senior Services partners with Everett Housing Authority by providing housing social services staff in each of the senior low income buildings within Snohomish County.
Our staff provide wonderful benefits to the residents such as community resources & referrals, lunches, and outside presentations.
We are in need of Korean, Chinese and Vietnamese speaking volunteers to help translate during the presentations and assisting staff with communication. Our buildings are located in Everett/Lynnwood and we are flexible with days and hours available.
Please inquire about this opportunity today, we are flexible!
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Cantonese / Mandarin
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Complete background check and personal references
- Become a Grocery Shopping Angel
- AmeriCorps Health and Safety...
- Help a Senior Understand Health...
- Volunteer Repairperson
- Help a Senior Stay Home - Become...
- More than a Friend: Become a...
- Minor Home Repair Health and...
- Speak Korean,Vietnamese, or...
- Volunteer Engagement Lead
- Help Those Living with Chronic...
- Support a Great Mission &...
- Friendly Visitors Needed in...
- Administrative/Clerical Support