Shepherd's Counseling Services is seeking board members who share our desire to make a positive difference in the quality of life for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse by providing affordable therapy services of the highest quality to adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
Shepherd's Counseling Services is a 30-year-old non-profit agency providing for the needs of adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse through affordable therapy, community education and advocacy.
For more information contact Janice Palm, Executive Director at 206.323.7131
We are looking for dynamic and caring individuals who:
- Wish to positively influence the community and believe in the value of community participation
- Understand the critical need for affordable services for adults who have been sexually abused in childhood
- Are willing and able to advocate for the mission of the agency and to participate in fundraising efforts
- Are able to provide insight, commitment, and leadership to further the mission of the agency
- Value group process and possess strong problem-solving skills
- Understand and value the role of counseling in the process of individual and community healing
- Want to be a part of a sincere and thoughtful group that engages creatively in the process of making a difference in our community
Board experience is preferred, but not required.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Graphic Design / Print
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Occaisional (Monthly meetings, occaisional events)