This is a Volunteer Event planning and/or Promotions opportunity for an individual with experience to grow and further develop an already proven nonprofit organization. A successful candidate will assist with leading the charge in fulfilling the organization's mission by assisting the Marketing/Public Relations Director and working collaboratively to create and manage a high-performance marketing campaign. The organization is growing rapidly and you can assist in our delvelopment. Perfect position for someone who is a retired professional or someone who need to build more experience in this area. You will be assisting a GREAT AWARD WINNING ORGANIZATION!
We are specifically looking for leaders who represent POSITIVITY, LEADERSHIP and DIVERSITY with experience in event planning and/or promotions.
We have a very unique need in our organization and it requires skilled professionals with specific skill sets which include, but not limited to:
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a commitment to and passion for Artportunity Knocks Nonprofit's mission
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating marketing campaigns
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with school administrators, parent groups, and governmental agency a plus
- Strength in creating flyers, online ads
- Demonstrated results in acquiring new clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details
*This position is a volunteer. The minimum requirement of time will be between 5-10 hrs per week.
Because you will be working in a youth development organization, you will need to possess a current background check.
In all things we want to make sure we have the person who will demonstrate excellence in everything they do for Artportunity Knocks. If you believe this is for you, please contact us via Volunteermatch.org or by emailing your resume and cover letter to HR@artportunityknocks.org.
- Business Development
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Professional Development
- Graphic Design / Print
- Arts Administration
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours a week
- Vocal Instructor Volunteers...
- Volunteer Theater Instructor...
- Administrative Assistant (Office...
- Recruiting New Board Members:...
- Event Planning and Promotions
- Special Education Instructor
- Recruiting for Board Members:...
- Summer Camp Counselors needed
- Music & Arts Summer Camp...
- Volunteer Dance Instructor...
- Arts Instructors needed in Atlanta
- Grant writer and Development
- Tutors & Mentors needed for...
- Acting, Dance, Drama, Guitar...