Evening Tutoring (Adult Basic Education)
24 people are interested
We are looking for tutors to assist adults in basic reading, writing, math, GED prep, and English as a Second Language. No experience necessary.
Training, materials, and on-site support provided.
- Provide one-on-one and small group tutoring.
- Help students to develop new skills and reach their personal goals.
- Become a valued member of JARC's volunteer team!
How to Apply:
Email Wednesday Quansah at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
231 N Pine AveChicago, IL 60644
- Literacy / Reading
- Adult Education
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- General Education
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5-3 hours
- 12 hours of free training provided