Volunteers Needed--Homewood at Frederick Retirement Community
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
69 people are interested
Homewood at Frederick,a full service, not for profit, retirement community serving 600 residents currently has rewarding volunteer opportunities available.
Current Volunteer Needs:
- Volunteers are needed to serve as receptionists at our healthcare reception desk.
- Volunteers are also needed to help escort residents to and from in- house events and programs.
- Companions needed to accompany residents on shopping trips and lunch outings. Transportation and staffing provided.
Training and orientation provided for all. Please contact the Volunteer Director, Liz Kannenberg, at 301-644-5646, email@example.com, for more information or to schedule an appointment.
We'll work with your schedule.
7407 Willow RdFrederick, MD 21702
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours weekly, or as desired
- Volunteer Orientation---contact Liz for more information