Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA)
Volunteers are needed to help with fundraising for our non-profit organization. We focus on providing social services, including a domestic violence shelter, counseling, and food pantry, to the Wayne/Paterson area. PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND APPLICATION DIRECTLY TO email@example.com AND THEN PLEASE CALL AND EMAIL US AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION. 973-766-2406 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps on becoming an intern or volunteer:
1. Review our website www.wafaaorganization.org (see all the services we offer)
2. Follow WAFAA on all of our social media
3. Link your Amazon account to WAFAA through Amazon Smile (see our FB page and search "amazon" if instructions/walk-through needed)
4. Send a short video introducing yourself and talking about why you want to work with us and any relevant information via email email@example.com please call 973-766-2406 after you send your email
5. Send us a resume to our email
6. Share our Go Fund me page, gofund.me/957f7a13
About Women and Families Ascending Association (WAFAA)
www.wafaaorganization.org, Paterson/Wayne, NJ 07503, US
Our mission is to help out the community overcome issues such as: poverty, unemployment, hunger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other social maladies by empowering them through various social programs. We aim to reduce isolation, build connections within & between families, and in the community.
Services We Offer
- Children’s therapy.
- Crisis intervention.
- Career development:
- how to write a resume.
- where/how to find a job.
- Court assistance.
- Cultural sensitivity training.
- Educating domestic violence victims.
- Food Pantry.
- Foster parent assistance.
- Immigration paper work.
- Social service/housing/medical insurance/food stamps.
- Translation assistance.
We are non-profit.