HSFA will be conducting a public safety event at Top Golf in Las Vegas, NV April 22, 2017. We are in need of volunteers to support fundraising and community organizing efforts up to and during the event.
Volunteers will help:
Make phone calls/visits to potential sponsors,
Keep sponsors informed about the progress of their sponsorship
With ordering and printing t shirts,
With data entry to a database of sponsors and attendee's.
Organize the raffles and gift bags.
On event day with registration, greet guess, raffles, give away's and be able to
assist any guest that have questions or needs.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Editor in Chief of "Awareness:...
- Aware 2017 Top Golf Volunteer
- Red Team Member - Orange County,...
- Technical Writer
- Board Member - Atlanta, GA USA
- District Director - Atlanta, GA...
- Social Media Manager
- Red Team Member - Atlanta, GA...
- Enterprise Microsoft Windows...
- Aware 2017 Volunteer Las Vegas
- District Director - Orange...