Cause for Celebration (CFC) is a non-profit, 501 (c)3 charitable organization
whose mission is
To provide homeless and foster youth with the opportunity to build positive
self-worth through the power of celebration.
Cause for Celebration is looking to expand its Executive Board of Directors and we'd like
to invite you to apply. The ideal candidate will have a strong connection to the
mission of CFC and have connections to statewide philanthropic, corporate, and
governmental or community leadership. Attending this meeting will provide you
with more about Cause for Celebration and how you could potentially become a
board member. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals interested in
becoming a board member, who would also like to make long-lasting impactful
change in a rapidly growing non-profit.
Key Board Member responsibilities include:
* Ensure that organization operates legally, ethically, and effectively.
* Participate in annual goal setting, budgets and strategic planning processes.
* Attend regularly scheduled Board meetings (held every 3 months).
* Represent and support Cause for Celebration key fundraising events.
A full description of the Cause for Celebration Board Member Position is
available here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxcAz3UCV2owMlFQOE9rNW9iQkE/view?usp=sharing
Register to attend a meeting and learn more about this opportunity, registration is available here
Please feel free to forward this invitation and information to any contacts you
have that may be interested in this opportunity. For more information about our
program and services, please visit us at < http://www.cause4celebration.org/ > .
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Quarterly Board Meetings
- Calling ALL Magicians, Clowns,...
- Cause for Celebration Executive...
- Bowling for Birthdays!!!
- MARKETING & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT
- Calling ALL Photographers!!!
- Help Plan Birthday Celebrations...
- Volunteer at Birthday Parties...
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
- PARTY PROGRAM COORDINATOR
- Cause for Celebration Associate...
- EVENT FUNDRAISING VOLUNTEER
- Perfect Opportunity for your Group