Volunteer Services is responsible for recruitment, recognition, and retention of Red Cross volunteers. Volunteer Services liaises with all other departments, generating appropriate volunteering opportunities and role descriptions based on their needs. Volunteer Services also p romotes volunteering (internally and externally) through recruitment and publicity campaigns. The Volunteer Services department monitors, supports, and motivates volunteers and their work.
Volunteer Service Volunteers will be responsible for:
- Helping volunteers through the intake process
- Go out into the community to recruit volunteers
- Help with information sessions both online and in-person
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of six months
- All volunteers will need to interact with and use our volunteer management system.
- Communications Volunteer
- Install Smoke Alarms & Save...
- Volunteer Management Support
- Flex Your Admin Muscle for the...
- Service to the Armed Forces...
- Disaster Workforce Engagement...
- Disaster Shelter Responder
- Disaster On-Call Responder
- Do you like to drive? Transport...
- Disaster Mental Health Volunteer
- Disaster Health Services Volunteer
- Help Red Cross tell our story!...