Are you a fan of golf? Volunteers are needed to help at the 23rd Annual MS Golf Invitational on Monday, May 1, 2017 at La Jolla Country Club. Many opportunities and time slots are available for groups as well as individuals.
The Pacific South Coast Chapter of the MS Society supports 51,500 people affected by MS in Orange, San Diego, Imperial Counties and the Hawaiian Islands. All proceeds raised goes to research and programs for people living with multiple sclerosis.
- 4 hour shift blocks from 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM.
- Morning set-up & registration.
- Out on the green
- Selling raffle tickets
- Silent/Live Auction
Register as a golf MS volunteer and reserve your time slot at www.golfMS.org. Questions problems contact Linda at email@example.com - 760-448-8416
- Outdoor Recreation
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Group Facilitation
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- min of 4 hours
- Country has a dress code.
- Tour De Long Beach Volunteers...
- HELP NEEDED!! Walk MS IN SAN...
- VOLUNTEER at Walk MS at UC...
- Volunteers Needed at Sullivan's...
- Carlsbad Walk MS Medical Support...
- Join Us At The 23rd Annual MS...
- Set-up Walk MS Festival Site at...
- Walk MS San Diego Set-up...
- Help Set-up for Walk MS Sunset...
- 2017 Carlsbad Sunset Walk MS!
- Medical Support at San Diego...