Development and Marketing Office Assitant requested to support the Development Officer in marketing and fundraising administrative duties.
Almost all work can be done virtually; however, occasionally you may be asked to attend to some projects/events in person. Duties may include, but not limited to:
- Data entry for donations
- Coordination with print vendors (print knowledge not required)
- Social media content creation/posting
- Office organization
- Returning phone calls
- Proficient with email correspondence
- Following up on email and other correspondence
- Be able to compose and write with proper grammar and punctuation
- Has working knowledge of Microsoft programs like Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Can proof-read and edit a variety of documents, including content for advertising promotions, website material, articles, etc.
- Organizational skills to keep projects on task
- Be able to 'roll with the moment’ and be comfortable with laughter
- Have strong self-confidence and be able to effectively have conversations
- Must have a passion for this type of work and know the value you bring
Gompers cannot succeed in it's mission to develop innovative opportunities for people with disabilites without the dedicated help of volunteers like you, so thank you!
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Dependent on your schedule!