Great opportunity to help a local Meals on Wheels location!
You would schedule substitute drivers and volunteers so that homebound seniors can continue to receive hot meals on a daily basis.
The Scheduler calls from a list of active volunteers to find substitutes. This position can be done from home, but requires access to a computer for email and a phone with voicemail or an answering machine.
You would set your hours when you would accept live calls from volunteers (ie Sundays from 12 noon to 9 pm or Saturdays from 9 am- 6 pm). Fill all openings by 11 am weekdays, so meals can continue to be delivered.
Great opportunity to make a huge impact from home!
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Love people and plants? Be a...
- Community Center needs your help!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Help engage seniors
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Assist the visually impaired!
- Ensure families receive food!
- Showcase Cleveland!
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Be a resource for others!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Spend some time with an elderly...
- Lovers of plants and children...
- American Culture Tutors needed
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Licensed Massotherapists and...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Arts Performance Lobby Assistants
- Cancer patients need your help!