Do you have a dynamic personalilty and wanting to help people with terminal illnesses? We have an opporutnity here at Kindred Hospice where you can put your talents to work by volunteering your time to sit with terminally ill patients to provide companionship, socialization, music, and caregiver burnout! We are in need of volunteers specifically in the areas of Springfield, Urbana and Bellefontaine areaa. Please contact Summer Goodwin at Kindred Hospice to set up a time to meet! 937-433-2400
- Literacy / Reading
- People Skills
- Music Therapy
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 times per month for about an hour each visit
- Companionship for a Hospice...
- Pet Therapy Volunteers Needed...
- Veteran to Veteran
- Office Volunteers Needed!
- Massage Therapist Needed for...
- Tuck In Phone Calls
- Veteran to Veteran Partner
- Springfield, Urbana and...
- Share your gifts with hospice...
- Share your time, talents and...
- Volunteer Receptionist