Art of Making Memories Committee Member
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
9 people are interested
In 2017 more than 600 guests attended the Alzheimer’s Association’s spring benefit, The Art of Making Memories at Jack Casino. Friends enjoyed dinner by the bite, beverages, live entertainment and the opportunity to bid on Memories in the Making (r) artwork as well as many other silent and live auction items. The evening raised nearly $240,000 for our cause.
We were able to accomplish this thanks to a strong committee and dedicated volunteers. As you well know, it will take a village to eradicate Alzheimer’s disease in our lifetime, so we’d like to invite YOU to be a part of the movement and join the 2018 planning committee.
- Attend monthly meetings. Meetings will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, November - May from 4 to 5 p.m. at 644 Linn St., 12th fl.
- Lead by example and purchase your ticket. We encourage you to be an event host or invite others to share a table with you.
- Help recruit additional committee members that are well-connected within the community.
- Spread the word about the event by emailing friends and family and posting on social media. Like us on Facebook at: facebook.com/alzcin and share our posts relating to the event. Share our tweets on Twitter at @alzcin.
- Help secure amazing and unique auction items.
- Distribute print materials such as save-the-dates and invitation.
- Assist with follow up phone calls.
- Help with set up the morning of the event at Jack Casino.
- Volunteer the day of the event (unless you are a paying guest).
We'll work with your schedule.
644 Linn Street, Suite 1026Cincinnati, OH 45203
- Resource Development / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- 2-6 hours a month