Walk to End Alzheimer's Committee Member
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Our Walk to End Alzheimer's Cincinnati Tri-State raised over $1,000,000 and need great minds and energy to make this year's Walk even better. Please consider joining our committee! Committee expectations include:
- Attend primary committee meetings where all subcommittees come together to brainstorm. The meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month at 644 Linn St., Cincinnati, OH 45203
- Sign up for a subcommittee to assist with recruitment, retention, marketing, mission/event experience, after-party or logistics
- Participate in regular committee communication from February - October as designated by the subcommittee chair.
- Start a team and lead by example: alz.org/walk. Try to recruit more members to your team than in previous year and work to earn your t-shirt.
- Help recruit additional teams, participants or sponsors.
- Distribute Walk collateral such as save-the-dates, posters, brochures and yard signs in your area.
- Assist with follow up phone calls.
- Volunteer the day of the event. Note: You can still walk with your team. You will simply be assigned a duty that ends at the Walk start time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Alzheimer's Association of Greater Cincinnati644 Linn Street, Suite 1026Cincinnati, OH 45203
- Elder care
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 2-6 hours a month