Kinship is a mentoring program where we match kids from low income homes to adults to offer support, encouragement and friendship. One of the ways we show the kids how special they are is by sending out a birthday card. We need someone to help us with this task. If you are crafty and can make your own cards or can coordinate getting them colored or decorated then we can use your skills. Call Penny to learn more about helping us out with birthday cards to our kids. 763-862-6755
- Child Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours a month for a year
- crafty, reliable, organized, passionate, compassion
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends