Kinship is hosting a Gala in early fall (date to be determined yet) to bring about awareness of the need for mentors. We would like to host a breakfast or luncheon in a downtown location and would like someone who loves to work magic with making a classy gala that will move peoples hearts to step forward to mentor a child or help support mentoring financially. If you have the skills and artistic flair to help us this event please call Penny at 763-862-6755.
- Child Welfare
- Donor Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Faith-based Leadership
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- One day event so planning of weeks before
- artistic, fundraising, event planning, public speaking, coordinating,
- Befriend a Child of Immigrants &...
- Send a birthday blessing
- loving mentor to befriend...
- Befriend a Child of a Prisoner
- role model for boys
- Anoka County activities assistant
- Spanish speaking mentor to child
- Spanish speaking mentor to child...
- Friend of teen
- Spanish speaking mentors
- mentor in Anoka County
- friend to a child
- role model for teen
- special needs children need...
- Teachers for life skills
- Senior mentors needed Hennepin...
- Mentor a child
- Activities planner
- Autistic children need friends