Work with Wholly H2O director to coordinate an educational outreach campaign about where our Bay Area water comes from, based on simple, over-the-sink info stickers.
The stickers are designed and produced already. Your job will be to:
* develop the marketing plan
* develop list of 20 potential stores to sell the stickers, develop sales agreement, secure sales agreements with 10 stores (5 in SF and 5 in east bay)
* organize the construction of sticker vending stands to be placed in stores
* organize the completion of the sales card graphics, working with our existing designer
*organize the monthly pick up of money and drop off of new stickers
*develop and launch outreach program to support sales
Our goal is to get "Tuolumne River on Tap" and "Mokelumne River on Tap" stickers over every kitchen and bathroom tap, over every toilet and urinal in the appropriate water delivery areas in order to help people become personally connected to their river source, and to thank it every time they turn on their taps. It's a gratitude thing!
The hours are flexible, but you must have day time hours to work at least part of the week.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Retail / Sales
- Sales Marketing
- Environmental Education
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours a week minimun