The Puppy Mill Project is a small 501(c)3 organization. It is looking for dedicated individuals who are passionate about fighting animal cruelty to serve on its Board of Directors.
- Actively participate in an overall planning process and assist in implementing and monitoring goals.
- Work with the founder to identify programs that are consistent with the organization's mission and monitor their effectiveness.
- Help secure adequate resources for the organization to fulfill its mission.
- Assist in developing the annual budget and ensuring that proper financial controls are in place.
- Assist in building a competent goal.
- Ensure adherence to legal standards and ethical norms.
- Enhance the organization's visibility and public standing through clear articulalation of the organization's mission, accomplishments, and goals to the public and garner support from the community.
Interested parties, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Thank you!
- Resource Development / Management
- Donor Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours per month