The Dispute Resolution Program offers volunteer mediation services as an alternative to having a court (state or federal judge or jury) decide the dispute in a trial or other institutions decide the resolution of the case or contract. Dispute resolution processes can be used to resolve any type of dispute including family, neighborhood, employment, business, housing, personal injury, consumer, and environmental disputes.
* Write marketing literature (brochures, fliers, etc.) to promote program throughout North County
* Assist in promoting mediation/conflict resolution trainings
* Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, online promotion, etc.
* Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
* Assist and attend mediation training-can become certified in mediation
* Become familiar with mediation process on site and at Vista Courthouse
* Support the Dispute Resolution Program (DRP) with administrative duties, including:
o Monthly mailing of client follow up letters
o Copy jobs, making packets, basic data entry
o Checking phone line and returning calls
o File client charts adhering to HIPAA requirements
* Assistance with contract compliance and outcomes
* Assistance with quality assurance
* Assist supervisor with day-to-day tasks and duties
* Transfer written information from Small Claims Court documents to DRP forms
* Knowledge of Excel, Outlook, MS Word, Publisher
* Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
* Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
* Experience with basic administrative work
* Ability to multi-task and take initiative
* Pleasant, friendly, helpful demeanor
* Hardworking and dedicated outlook
* Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
* Ability to perform tasks in an organized manner with accuracy and attention to detail
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Non-Profit Business Office...
- 15th Annual Creek to Bay Cleanup
- Weekend of Service Preperation
- Administrative & Marketing...
- Child Activity Aide
- Program Assistant -- After...
- Spring Cleaning at North County...
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention...
- Math Tutor -- After School Program
- STEM Education Lead
- Costco Donation Pick-Up and...
- Reading Tutor -- After School...
- Alternatives to Detention -...