Supervise for 1 hour per week or a total of 4 hours per month. Providing discussions on client cases and treatment plans. There will be no more than 3 studnets in a group being supervised. (regulations are no more than 5 students in a group). This can be virtual (thru skype, facetime...) or in person or both.
* LMSW/LCSW licensed and registered in New York State. With license for 2 years.
* Commitment to 1 year.
* Ability to effectively engage with student(s).
* Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills.
* Must be able to work with the knowledge of the Core Competencies and NASW regulations.
How do you benefit:
* Supervision Experience.
* You provide a hands on experience for the student. Rewarding to them and you.
* You help an all volunteer organization to continue the great work that is being done.
This is not a paid postion. This is a volunteer position.
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week or a total of 4 hours per month
- NYS LMSW or LCSW #