What is the Noble Works (NW) business mentorship program?
Noble Works (NW) business mentors will offer support and guidance, encourage growth and accountability, and share knowledge to assist an adult in recovery from a mental health challenge as they enter or re-enter the workforce.
*Volunteers must be at least 21 years old and have 3-years of working experience
*Volunteers must be able to pass a background check
4 hours / Month working with Mentee
How do you become a NobleWorks (NW) Business Mentor Volunteer?
- Step 1: Fill out a Volunteer Application
- Step 2: Complete a Volunteer Interview
- Step 3: Meet with Noble Works Staff
- Step 4: Attend Noble Works Mentor Orientation
- Experience helping someone meet their goals and succeed in a career!
- Learn about Behavioral Health and the many resources available to San Diego County!
- Improve your own skill set through active listening, effective communication, and translating your experience into successful mentorship!
- Utilize your passion and experience in a meaningful and impactful way!
Volunteering with NAMI San Diego is more than just another opportunity. It is becoming a part of the Mental Health Community! With your support we can show that "It’s OK to talk about Mental Illness"
Apply Here: https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=900862886
- Mental Health
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours / Month working with Mentee