Boys & Girls Club of Portage County is looking for volunteers to enhance the club member experience at club sites in Portage County. Volunteer opportunities for an individual interested in working with kids between 12 and 18 years old are available at the club sites listed below.
Homework Center in PJ Jacobs Junior High in Stevens Point. Responsibilities include helping 7th-9th graders with their homework. Hours are Monday-Thursday from 3:00pm-4:30pm. For more information email email@example.com or call (715)341-4386.
The club sites offering programming to teens are listed below.
- The Club-Teen Center located at 941 Michigan Ave, Stevens Point.
- The Plover Center located at 2401 Cedar Drive, Plover.
- Almond-Bancroft Extension located at 1336 Elm Street, Almond.
- Junction City Extension located at 616 W. 2nd Street, Junction City.
- Rosholt Extension located at 346 Randolph Street, Rosholt.
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Youth Services
- General Education
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training