Come and Volunteer with NDG as a English Classroom Assistant while you experience Guatemala culture.
You can choose between:
- Short-term international volunteer program at Ni?os de Guatemala will be of at least 4 weeks of time, and up to 3 months.
- Long-term international volunteer program at Ni?os de Guatemala will be of at least 6 months, and up to 1 year.
- Be flexible, motivated and willing to change children's lives.
- A positive attitude
- An appreciation of new cultures that will help you settle in Guatemala and enjoy all of the new experiences;
- Be 18 years old or older .
- Commit to at least 4 weeks of volunteer work, and a min of 20 hours a week.
Volunteer work description:
English Classroom Assistance [Level of Spanish: basic]
Personalised schedule within the english lessons (8am-12:30pm) and some afternoons (2pm-4pm)
The most active and accessible program and one that needs the most support from volunteers.
We are looking to support our english teachers in the classroom and also in the afternoons. You will be assisting the elementary and middle school students, this is a very interesting program as you will get to know must of our students.
Fee RequiredHOW TO APPLY
- Read our International Volunteer Catalogue and choose the Volunteer package that works best for you.
- Complete and submit the application form online.
- Send your Resume or CV and passport copy to email@example.com
- Write and send a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete and send your Background check to email@example.com
- Pay the one-time, non-refundable $50 application fee online (please select 'Volunteer Application Fee’ as the project).
Language/Cultural Support AvailableWE WELCOME
- Child Care
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- General Education
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 month minimum
- 1. NDGs application form online. 2. Resume or CV 3. passport copy