- Promote awareness of available language technology.
- Coordinate the training and support of field teams in its use in order to assure a high level of efficiency among field teams and to guarantee high quality outcomes.
- Coordinate activity in the language technology domain.
- Ensure that language program strategy decisions are informed by new technology directions.
- Proactively identify language technology training needs and organizes training and support.
- Assign particular responsibilities to language technology staff in consultation with the leadership.
- Recommend individuals for appointment as language technology consultants.
- Interact closely with other language technology coordinators.
- Coordinate or teach in local or area language technology workshops.
POSITION EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience working in a language program is preferable, but must at least be familiar with the field methods in use in language programs in order to be able to recommend the appropriate tools and training at each stage.
- Language technology coordinator must be a capable manager with skills in planning and logistics.
- Recommended B.A. for entity coordinator, M.A. for area or international coordinator.
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Critical Thinking
- IT Consulting
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 40 hours a week
- Server System Administrator
- IT Project Manager
- Physician Assistant
- Aviation Flight Instructor
- Mission Team Assistant Manager
- Partner Relations Representative
- Gift Shop Clerk
- General Maintenance Technician
- Director of Human Resources
- Staff Accountant
- Aviation Financial Assistant
- Vice President of Global...
- Language Technology...
- IT Systems Administrator
- Immunization Nurse
- Aviation Business Manager
- Director of Technology and...
- AFOS Area IT Project Manager
- Auto Mechanic