- Develop, plan and implement Artportunity Knocks’s major gift initiative including analysis of constituent files, prospect identification, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 100 prospects and donors, with an annual target of 75-100 meaningful donor contacts that advance the fundraising process towards solicitation
- Work with development team to design multiple solicitation opportunities for current donors and prospects
- In collaboration with the CEO, develop and implement cultivation activities and personal visits to generate interest in the organization
- Oversee all grants related activities, including portfolio management of 50+ private, family and corporate foundation prospects
- Supervise activities of the Grant Writer, including cultivation, solicitation, reporting and stewardship
- Maintain accurate records of fundraising activities and interaction with prospects and donors using donor management software, including recording contact reports for all substantive prospect and donor communication
- Perform other duties as assigned
Hours are flexible
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- up to 12 hrs but flexible
- Music & Arts Summer Camp...
- Volunteer Theater Instructor...
- Grant writer and Development
- Recruiting New Board Members:...
- Event Planning and Promotions
- Tutors & Mentors needed for...
- Special Education Instructor
- Atlanta Public Schools District...
- PGA Tour Championships
- Atlanta Public School District...
- Acting, Dance, Drama, Guitar...