Do you wake up every morning wondering how you can do more to help the over 4 billion people worldwide who live on less than $2.50 per day? Are you full of energy and passion to help these people build better lives for themselves rather than just giving them a handout? Have you demonstrated you’re capable of producing creative and sustainable solutions for the health, economic, educational and environmental needs of the most disadvantaged communities while working across international borders with people of all cultures?
Profugo is seeking candidates with proven accomplishments in a Nonprofit or Social Enterprise for its Board of Directors. While candidates with expertise in fundraising and/or international law are greatly needed, Profugo welcomes the contribution of candidates with experience in all aspects of scaling the impact of a nonprofit organization.
We want to hear from you if you can say 'YES!’ to the questions above and can handle the following primary responsibilities:
- Recommend and plan program initiatives aimed at furthering Profugo’s mission
- Identify and vet social enterprise start-ups which can be partners to Profugo
- Continuously review outputs and outcomes of Profugo’s efforts in order to maximize impact
- Leverage personal and professional networks to expand Profugo’s fundraising and operational impact
- Serve as a trusted advisor to Executive Director as s/he implements Profugo’s strategic plan
Profugo is a grassroots non-profit organization involved in International Development. Profugo’s mission is to provide communities with access to tools and resources that enable them to build a better quality of life. Profugo is a 501(c)(3) located in Ardmore, PA. For demonstrating its commitment to transparency, Profugo has been recognized as a GuideStar Gold participant.
For more information about how we are using 100% of the donations we receive to empower women with business skills, enable villages to tap into alternative energy, and do so much more with less, please see Profugo’s website www.Profugo.org
Please send resumes and referrals to email@example.com
- Resource Development / Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Cross-cultural Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment