Sharing the Harvest Community Farm is seekinig a detail oriented individual to provide essential research for the development of our grant application strategy. In this position the individual will be immersed in our grant research and grant writing work.
* Researching available and applicable grants
* Data entry and time-lining for grant proposals
* Research, retrieval and assembly of background material for grant proposals
* Drafting of letters of inquiry and full grant proposals for submission
The primary responsibility will be for the research of applicable potential grant opportunities, drafting of Letters of Inquiry and Grant Proposals and updating our grant data system for the organization.
* A two-month commitment, at 2 hours per week (but no maximum)
* Strong time-management, organizational, and internet research skills a must
* Ability to self-motivate, stay on task and work independently
How to Apply
Please send a thoughtful email with a resume. No phone calls, please.
Ricky Lee Phillips
Sharing the Harvest Community Farm
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment