We are looking for friendly, caring individuals who are wanting to help provide companionship to our families and friends at the new, upcoming hospice wing at Marwood Manor.
Our 16 bed neighborhood will be dedicated to those receiving end-of-life care. Volunteers are asked to take shifts which will be available upon interview.
Come join our Volunteer Team and learn more about the exciting opportunities which are available!
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Blue Water...
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Hospice Wing Volunteer
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Pet Therapy - Macomb County
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Activities Volunteer
- Office Volunteer - Port Huron