During end-of-life care, nobody should have to die alone. Being there for presence and comfort is needed.
We are looking for volunteers who understand the philosophy of hospice and can bring support for both patients and our families.
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Lend a Helping Hand at Home -...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Port Huron
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Compassionate Conversations
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Hospice Wing Volunteer
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Pet Therapy - Macomb County
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Activities Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer - Port...