During end-of-life care, nobody should have to die alone. Being there for presence and comfort is needed.
We are looking for volunteers who understand the philosophy of hospice and can bring support for both patients and our families.
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Community Outreach Volunteers
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Blue Water Area Volunteer
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Bedside Volunteer - Flint
- Beside Volunteer Port Huron
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Blue Water Area - Music to Make...
- Companionship Volunteer -...
- Pet Therapy -...