During end-of-life care, nobody should have to die alone. Being there for presence and comfort is needed.
We are looking for volunteers who understand the philosophy of hospice and can bring support for both patients and our families.
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Blue Water...
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Beside Volunteer Port Huron
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Bedside Volunteer - Flint
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Seamstress, Quilters and More!
- Office/Administrative Volunteer...