The Salem Neuropathy Support Group does not currently exist, but there are people who want a group and would be willing to attend and to help. For the person or persons that volunteer. we would work with them to choose a location, time, and date that would work for them. We have a detailed start-up guide that works through details and gives guidance for develoment of the support group. We stand ready to help with guidance, information, and materials as well as help with publicity.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please e-mail Bev Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 877-622-6298.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours a month
- Support Group Leader in Jackson,...
- Member of The Board of Directors
- Support Group Leader - San Jose,...
- Support Group Leader for Eureka,...
- Support Group Leader - Woodland,...
- Support Group Leader - Santa...
- Support Group Leader in Salem, OR
- Support Group Leader - Thousand...
- Support Group Leader,...