The Administrative Assistant is responsible for clerical duties as needed by the organization. Position works closely with Volunteer Coordinator and can be crossed trained in any department.
Position requires high school diploma or equivalent and/or minimum of 3 years office experience. Some college preferred. Solid computer skills (Word, Excel, Publisher and Power Point). Experience in office equipment (i.e.: telephone system, copy machine, fax, etc.) Ability to multi-task, prioritize and take direction.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Position requires an independent, self-motivated individual with effective communication skills. Individual must be able to work under tight deadlines, manage multiple priorities in an office environment.
- Perform general administration support including shredding, photocopying, filing and organizing.
- Assist directors in researching and creating new content, funding request, and procedures for departments.
- Update data online and in database on a regular basis.
- Create flyers, posters and blog post as requested.
- Update community resource guide annually.
- Assist in planning community outreach and events
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- very flexible schedule (business hours required)