The Content Strategist will create engaging content for both prospective and current supporters.
The CS will be in charge of all email campaigns, from monthly newsletter emails to special event/holiday emails. Content will include all relevant BC news, child sponsorship updates, and updates on our partner schools, and any valuable nonprofit industry updates. They will also work with others on the team to grow the mailing list and create automated workflows to pleasantly surprise prospective and current donors.
The CS will work with the team and outside vendors to produce weekly blog posts, optimized for our target audience. Annually, the CS will compile the annual report with the help of the VDL and work with other BC teams to provide an accurate reflection of the prior year. Additionally, the CS will produce periodic white papers, infographics, and other shareable content.
ABOUT BRIGHTER CHILDREN
- Brighter Children is breaking the cycle of poverty by engaging donors to directly sponsor the education of children in impoverished regions, and changing the way people approach, think and feel about giving
- Our Vision? To achieve universal primary education
- Brighter Children currently has partner schools in Colombia, Kenya, India and Honduras and sponsored the education of 150 children in 2015
- Brighter Children was founded in 2013 in New York City and has now grown to a team of 30 dedicated and passionate volunteer individuals across the U.S.
This is a volunteer position that will require 3-5 hours a week.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can learn more about us at www.brighterchildren.org
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21