WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where201 Beaverdam RdAsheville, NC 28804
Encouraging elementary and middle school students to eat healthy and live well continues to be a priority of the YMCA of WNC. Come assist our afterschool program staff in modeling Healthy Eating and Physical Activity (HEPA) with our students. This will include helping to prepare snack as well as leading conversations around HEPA lifestyles.
- Child Development
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Once or twice a week
- Mobile Kitchen Nutrition Demo...
- Candler Produce Distribution
- Winter Farmers...
- Mobile Market-Produce...
- Pantry Stocker
- Produce Distribution- Battery Park
- Cooking Matters Nutrition...
- Winter Market Volunteer- Arden
- Winter Farmers Market Volunteer
- YMCA Healthy Living Pantry
- Cooking Matters Culinary...
- HEPA Champion
- Produce Distribution- Madison
- Winter Farmers Market- Breakdown
- Cooking Matters at the Store...
- Cooking Matters Class Assistant