Jamestown Family Resource Center has a food bank that offers food, clothing and other items as needed for familites, We need volunteers to assist us 1day a week, Monday-Thursday. The hours are 10:00-2:00 and we need help in organizing the food that comes in and the canned goods on the shelves, with some paper work. We are in the building with the large mural next to the Youth Center. If interested, please contact Peggy O'Brien or Mark Dyken at 209/984-4704 or e-mail Peggy at email@example.com.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10:00-2:00pm or less
- Some organizational skills
- Sonora Regional Medical Center -...
- SCORE Volunteers
- Cat or Dog Adoption Counselor
- Santa's Letters for Sonora
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host