Jamestown Family Resource Center has a food bank that offers food, clothing and other items as needed for familites, We need volunteers to assist us 1day a week, Monday-Thursday. The hours are 10:00-2:00 and we need help in organizing the food that comes in and the canned goods on the shelves, with some paper work. We are in the building with the large mural next to the Youth Center. If interested, please contact Peggy O'Brien or Mark Dyken at 209/984-4704 or e-mail Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 10:00-2:00pm or less
- Some organizational skills
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Board Members needed
- Senior Center Program Volunteers
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Help Seniors and Children
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...