Make sure youth experiencing homelessness do not go without food and hygiene items by making mobile outreach kits! Kits make an incredible impact on youth as they might otherwise go without food or hygiene products.
Example items include socks, granola bars, hand sanitizer, lip balm, toothbrush and toothpaste, and deodorant. Other ideas include feminine hygiene products, cleaning wipes, hair brushes, mittens, fruit cups, city maps, and more.
This is a flexible opportunity that can be done with friends, family, coworkers, and community groups. Organize a drive on your time and talk with staff to organize delivery.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Painting an Office
- Annual Event Silent Auction...
- Adopt a food pantry
- Healthy Snack Packs for Youth
- Valentine Bag Pack for Young...
- January 25th- Frozen Meal Prep
- Super Bowl Support: Drop-In...
- Event Committee Member
- February 1 - Frozen Meal Prep...
- Frozen Meals for Youth...
- Mini Kits for Youth Experiencing...
- Mobile Outreach Kits for Youth